Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Welcome!

Hey all you music fans out there! I want to welcome you to Sound Street's new blog! I'm looking forward to getting to know each of you! I'm also looking forward to your challenges! My hope is that Sound Street can be a fun place for ANY music lover! I have had this dream for a long time now; that readers, posters, fans, friends, and family, would challenge me and my team to write and record music on a daily or weekly basis! The more music, the more fun, the more experience, more for the resume', and more of a chance of having someone hear something that could make it "BIG!"

If you haven't already, check out the new website and give us some feedback! Be honest; if you don't like something or have an idea, let us know!

If you have a music challenge put it up on the blog OR email it to me.

What's a music Challenge, you might ask???

example:

Darin-I want you to write a rap song, with a country beat, about bats in the attic.

If you think we can't do it, you're wrong!

Hit us up and have a BLESSED day!

Sincerely,

Darin
www.soundststudios.com
darin@soundststudios.com

No comments:

Post a Comment